Tuesday, February 28, 2012

My second 2ww

It's been a while since I last wrote again. New Year's have passed.. Had a trip back to Penang for Chinese New Year. Then came Valentines day and now my second 2 week wait... My first 2ww happened last July with 4 good embryos implanted and I did get pregnant with BFP on 9DPT. But unfortunately it did not last too long...

Now we are back on track after 2 unsuccessful Progynova series. On the third round, my body reacted well to the hormone pills. My endometrium lining was already 9mm after 5 days of taking Progynova and I did not have to increase the dosage. It was 8mg a day from the beginning until today.

Yesterday was the day... 4 good embryos was implanted into my womb. So now we wait...

While waiting.. what shall I do so that I don't rot at home...

No comments:

Post a Comment