Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Postcrossing

Despite the disappointment yesterday, I did have a happy moment when I got home.

I received my first Postcrossing stamp from Netherlands!

If you've never heard of Postcrossing, checkout it out! - 'send a postcard and receive a postcard back from a random person somewhere in the world'.

It has been fun sending and receiving postcards from a random person in a random country. I'm a stamp lover. I haven't been actively collecting since highschool. Now postcrossing has reactivated my interest.

Just last October, Post Netherlands launched a real stamp featuring Postcrossing and I am delighted to receive one so soon from someone random in Netherlands! It made my day! :)


I also received a postcard from Russia with these beautiful stamps just a few days ago...



No comments:

Post a Comment